Translates text, voice, image, and even animals
How many different social networking or instant messaging applications do we usually have installed on our devices? Most of us, too many of them. In addition, we often communicate with our friends from one platform or another depending on what we want to talk about or with what circle of people we want to talk to. In some cases, even in different languages.
Social Messenger All in One aims to facilitate actions between communication applications by offering a direct access center to all of them. In addition, it includes a translator capable of directly translating the messages received into several languages as well as different tools to customize our smartphone. In other words, it wants to cover practically all areas.
You will be able to chat, make video calls, send messages, and translate freely and fluently from a single app.
This app, formerly known as Leo Translate and focused solely on the translation function, has added a host of new features along with its name change:
- Lets you instantly translate messages received in the main messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Signal, Facebook, or Telegram, among others.
- Direct access to social networks and instant messengers TikTok, Twitter, Skype, Line, Messenger, Telegram, Instagram, Signal, and Imo.
- Lets you configure the edge lighting of the smartphone with dozens of colors, a particularly interesting feature for Edge devices.
- Includes a classic translator among dozens of language pairs.
- Adds two fun translators, one for babies and one for pets.
- Lets you customize your smartphone with modern wallpapers, caller IDs, and special caller screens.
- The user will be able to see all messages and notifications received from a single screen.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...