LightShot is a versatile and efficient tool for taking screenshots, and offers interesting functions for working on a large screen: the function allows you to take screenshots of the whole screen or just a part of the screen and allows you to quickly edit on the fly and instantly save and share your shots on the net.
Take screenshots, crop them on the fly, and share them on your social media
All stored on a simple configuration system allowing users to choose features like keyboard shortcuts or image outlet format. But the most interesting thing might be that you can use a simple picture editor just before saving your copies and, lastly, to be able to share them straight onto your social media, like Facebook and Twitter.
This is an interesting program for taking screenshots which will improve your productivity and offers the following features and functions:
- Screenshot whole screens or just a part of the screen.
- Store your shots on your computer or share them on sites like Facebook or Twitter.
- Carry out online searches for images similar to your screenshots.
- Instantly edit your screenshots and crop them using a range of tools.
- Save your images in JPEG or PNG format.