Lock access to all your applications
We save a large part of our personal lives on our smartphones and there is sure to be some of it that we don't want anyone else to see. That is why it might be a good idea to download an app like LOCKit which allows you to lock the device's applications and folders using locking patterns and passwords.
Restrict unwanted access to your apps
This app allows you to set up different security measures that restrict access to online services or folders on your device which you want to keep absolutely private: videos, photos, social networks, messages...
These are the main features and functions it offers us:
- Locks access to social networks, messaging apps and others like Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Gmail, Skype...
- Hides and encrypts your photos to always keep them private.
- Creates a vault for your videos.
- Intruder photo function: front camera takes a photo of anyone who uses the wrong pattern or password in an attempt to unlock your phone.
- Secures system settings by locking access.
- Locks the ability to answer incoming calls.
- Locking so that apps cannot be uninstalled.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.2.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...