Surely you've tried to take screenshots of a WhatsApp conversation or the content of a web page and you've had to take several in order to capture all the content, right? Well, LongShot is an application with which you will be able to avoid this, as its main feature is to take long screenshots with scrolling.
Take long screenshots and join different screenshots together
On the one hand, this app allows you to scroll through the content to be captured, such as a chat conversation or a web page. To do this, simply press the capture button and scroll to the point you want to finally press the button that ends the capture. The result will be a long image with all the content. It is perfect, as we say, to apply it to web pages, WhatsApp or Telegram conversations or threads on social networks such as Twitter; we will obtain a single image and not several.
On the other hand, this application also offers the possibility of obtaining several images and joining them into a single one. This way, if we have to take a long screenshot where we want to leave out part of the content and it interrupts the scroll, such as an advertising banner, we only have to adjust it manually: we will have two or more screenshots in one.
These are the main functions of the app:
- Automatic merging of several images both horizontally and vertically.
- Auto scroll from Android 7.0 onwards.
- Automatic capture after scrolling.
- Floating capture buttons.
- Image stitching tool.
- Capture long web pages with only two clicks: one at the beginning and one at the end.
- No watermarks.
- Possibility to adjust the quality.
- Two output formats: JPG and PNG.