Before, when we rooted our Android, we used to have to face up to the problem of having to modify the System folder. The arrival of Android Marshmallow introduced the possibility of not having to do so through alternative methods as well as unstable mods.
The mod manager to root Android
Magisk Manager is a mod manager that allows us to install them from a single interface. Therefore, we can make the most of systemless methods being able to revert the root process whenever we want. This will help us, for instance, to avoid applications that are blocked on handsets that have been rooted.
However, to be able to work correctly, you're going to need to unlock the bootloader and install the SuperSU application. Nevertheless, it's definitely not a tool for beginners as it's going to demand certain knowledge about how an operating system works.
These are the main features that you'll be able to enjoy once you've downloaded this APK:
- Hide the root from applications of the likes of Pokémon GO or Google Pay.
- Follows the Material Design guidelines.
- Modify any aspect of the system files.
What's new in the latest version
- Support for patching of Samsung AP firmware.
- Simplifies the process to download modules.