Computational software for Mac
Mathematica is a computational application, a development platform specialized in the calculation of results. Turn preliminary ideas into concrete solutions for your needs in record time.
The best computation program in the world.
Mathematica is an essential calculation tool, which is useful in a wide range of sectors such as engineering, medical science, application and content development, statistics, finance or even the world of art and entertainment. Whether you belong to the professional or educational field, Mathematica is your program.
What's new in Mathematica
- Allows free entries without using specific language syntax.
- Core algorithms optimized.
- Interactive 2D and 3D graphics.
- Integration with Wolfram Alpha.
- Create books, reports or interactive CDF applications.
- Includes a free "CDF Player".
- Includes 10 billion datasets.
- A large number of import and export formats.
Compute, develop and implement with Mathematica
This symbolic-numeric computation software with language programming functions has every tool imaginable. Whether you're an engineer looking for wavelets and control systems, need to process and analyze images, or develop and compile C code, you should download Mathematica for Mac.
Requirements and additional information:
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...