Customize your Android with this launcher's themes and wallpapers
The aspect and functions of the Android interface or the custom layer applied by certain manufacturers to their devices aren't usually well received by their users. If that's your case, you can make use of an application of the likes of ME Launcher.
Adjust your Android's performance to how you use your smartphone
This application launcher offers us the possibility to customize different aspects of the operating system. Here, you'll find how to adjust options such as the following:
- Thousands of wallpapers sorted into categories.
- Wide range of wallpapers.
- Huge collection of emojis.
- Different 3D transition effects.
- Automatic notification cleaner.
- Function to hide applications on the home screen.
- Block applications to protect your privacy.
- Notifications bar that integrates Google Search.
- Smart folder and screen manager.
- Different widgets.
- Control all unread notifications generated by applications.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...