Mercury/32 is a practical utility that allows you to configure an email server on your PC that will allow you, for example, to send emails from web applications like Joomla or Wordpress. It is a version of Mercury Mail Transport System (Mercury MTS) developed to work on Windows 32-bit systems. Thanks to this application the user can enjoy a totally independent email server on his/her PC.
- Environment to manage the sending and receiving emails.
- Possibility to launch it as a Windows service or as an application.
- Manage multiple domains, that allow you to use different email domains from a single utility.
- Schedule automatic replies.
- Many filtering options to organize the mail.
- Management of web-based mailing lists by means of the HTTP protocol.
- Support for the most important message protocols: SMTP, IMAP4, and POP3, as well as PopPass, PH and Finger.
- Compatibility with the SSL protocol, that allows secure transactions over IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 servers.
If you want to have an application by means of which you'll be able to create your own mail server, download Mercury/32.