Remote access to Windows 10
One of the aspects that provide smartphones with added value is the possibilities that they offer to work anywhere with your usual tools, even if they are on your computer. If you use Windows 8.1 Pro, with Microsoft Remote Desktop you will finally be able to have your computer under remote control.
Have Windows 10 available when and wherever you want.
How Microsoft Remote Desktop works isn't at all complicated. We only need to know the IP of the computer we want to control, as well as its access credentials, and from that moment onwards we will have remote access to the PC, from which we can control any of its functions.
- Remote access by phone to the computer's resources.
- Support for the different gesture controls of Windows.
- Secure connection for applications and data.
- Simple management of remote connections.
- High quality video transmissions.
Don't hesitate and download Microsoft Remote Desktop to have your computer always on you.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...