Edit and convert video and audio files
Changing the format of a video or song can allow you to play it on other devices and that's the purpose behind the development of MP3 Video Converter Fundevs. Equipped with a simple interface it offers us from its APK its possibility to edit any sound file from your Android in a matter of seconds.
Edit and convert video and audio files in a jiffy.
The best thing about this app is that it's not limited to just audio but it also allows us to work with video. Its features make it an excellent tool to work with it on both smartphones and tablets:
- Convert, crop and resize videos and audio clips.
- Supports different video formats: MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV and FLV, among others.
- Compatible with MP3, AAC and OGG among other sound formats.
- Can edit metadata such as titles, albums, artists...
MP3 Video Converter: how does it work?
To use this app you only need to follow these steps:
- Step 1: choose the video or song from your gallery.
- Step 2: move the timeline to adjust the duration.
- Step 3: choose the type of conversion you want to carry out (sound or video).
- Step 4: choose the bitrate.
- Step 5: choose the output format.
- Step 6: edit the metatags.
- Step 7: on the Save as tab choose how you want to save the file.
- Step 8: finally press the red Convert button.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...