In the world of high performance sports following the training schedule and analyzing the results afterwards is something essential if you want to improve your personal best. NacSport offers a pack of tools prepared to be used as a support for daily training.
Nacsport is a video analysis tool for sport trainers. Record the training sessions of the athletes and later analyze in detail the points that they could possibly improve.
- Analyze all kinds of sport events, no matter what discipline.
- Control the quality of the videos and their compression ratio.
- Browse the timeline. Move forwards, backwards, 10 slow and fast motion levels and more...
- 10 editable categories.
- Supported formats: AVI, MPEG, WMV and MOV.
- Write notes and identifiers on any frame and apply effects to the videos.
- Compare two actions in the same video.
- Share the program's database with other users.
- Convert DVDs to AVI format.
Enhance your technique, improve your results
Working with this tool is rather comfortable, especially due to the possibility to reorganize the different windows on our desktop. This allows us to use two different screens for the analysis task, very useful when it comes to comparing two actions for example.
Once the analysis is finished, it will be possible to generate new videos that gather the key moments that you will be able to share, send via email or record on an optical disc, even though it only offers MPEG and AVI format.