A Kodi fork for Android
Kodi’s standing as a media center is beyond any reasonable doubt. It offers such a wide and complete range of possibilities that it is now considered one of the best of its kind, if not the best. Nevertheless, even with all this, there are still those who feel they are missing out on some functions and Nodi is the fork that provides them with those functions, without even needing to go through Kodi to do so.
The best Kodi fork for Android
In this alternative app you will find all of the features of the official version for Android, but you will also have at your disposal three great features not found in the official app:
- More configuration options which allow users to customize their user experience - for example, allowing them to change the color of the interface.
- Better compatibility with video-game emulators, meaning that you don’t have to worry about your game freezing up on you during matches.
- IPTV support, making it one of the best alternatives to the official version, given that it is immediately compatible with channel lists without any need for installing any other kind of app for watching TV on your mobile device.
So, if you are already a devoted Kodi user, but would like a few tweaks to make your audio-visual experience just that bit better, Nodi looks like an excellent option as a Kodi fork for your Android device.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...