Every year Santa Claus gives out presents all over the world on the night of the 24th of December. His job is hard work and although we all know he's a tough guy, a helping hand to complete his only working day all year round is always welcome. That's why NORAD follows all his moves and protects him against any danger, offering us the possibility to watch him from the application designed for such purpose.
Rumor has it that the Grinch has always wanted to see his sleigh burn to pieces and eat reindeer meat.
NORAD is North American Aerospace Defense Command that depends on the US and Canadian armies. Founded in the middle of the Cold War, in 1958, its mission was to protect the air space of this region and now it seems that they are in charge of giving coverage to Father Christmas at work. Because we don't know who can be lurking around ready to bring down his sleigh and steal the millions of gifts he carries around with him.
- Countdown to the 24th of December.
- Follow the moves of Santa Claus on New Year's Eve live.
- Explore his shelter in the North Pole.
- A new minigame every single day of December until the 23rd.
- Videos about Father Christmas and NORAD.
- Information about NORAD and its Christmas mission.
Therefore, from NORAD Tracks Santa we can follow Santa Claus' path on the 24th of December thanks to the most advanced aeronautical and aerospace technology.