If you access public wifi networks, download applications of dubious reputation, or access websites that inspire little confidence, you are exposed to viruses, malware, scams, data theft... the first of the barriers you need between these risks and your Android should be your judgment and common sense but just in case that fails, you have Norton 360.
A complete security suite for smartphones and tablets
You probably already know this company from its products for Windows PC and Mac, so it doesn't need much introduction. This is a professional antivirus that works with annual subscriptions with which you can keep you strongly protected against online threats, increasingly focused on phishing and economic scams rather than damaging the hardware of the devices. However, the company offers a few days free trial so you can evaluate its performance and usefulness before you buy it.
Trust our consumer cybersecurity expertise to protect your device.
Among the features included in Norton 360 are the following:
- Real-time protection for your mobile device against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware, and other threats.
- It includes a VPN that protects personal information with bank-grade encryption.
- Norton 360 monitors the dark web and alerts the user if it finds any of their personal information.
- Scans apps before downloading and after each update for potential threats and privacy leaks.
- It checks for the latest security patches and operating system updates.
- The service warns if it detects a Wi-Fi security attack that aims to steal information or infect the device.
- Web protection prevents visiting dangerous websites from the browser or opening links from apps, mails or messages.
What's new in the latest version
- SMS security system.
- Bug fixes to improve user experience.