The greatest danger we face when connecting to the Internet is a virus infection or malicious software. Cell phones are not exempt from this danger, which is why ESET Mobile Security has become a more than essential tool in any terminal.
ESET Mobile Security is an application to browse the web with complete peace of mind thanks to its security and protection systems. It will keep your user data safe in any service you connect to while you carry out banking operations, connect to a public Wi-Fi network, or buy online. It will also help you avoid spam text and multimedia messages and block unwanted incoming calls.
Enjoy safer technology without having to worry about ransomware, adware, phishing, and other malicious code.
Like most ESET software, this is a commercial application that requires a fee to fully protect you because it is a premium technology. However, the app includes specific free options such as:
- A simple configuration based on a step-by-step wizard.
- An antivirus that analyzes any potential malicious code on the device.
- Detailed security reports.
The Premium mode also includes the following options that users can try for free for one month:
- An anti-Theft system that sends the device's last known location.
- An anti-phishing system that protects against dangers on the websites we visit.
- The Security Audit to check whether or not the permissions granted to the apps are safe.
- Periodic analysis of the device.
- It lets you know the device's location and can take pictures with the cameras, display messages, and delete confidential data remotely.
- With one license, you can use the software on up to 5 devices with the same Google account.
What's new in the latest version
- Bugs have been fixed, and stability improvements have been implemented.