Protect your mobile against malicious software
The security of our data is very important, which makes us also consider the danger that can run the data we have stored in our mobile devices that, today, are absolutely all sensitive: email accounts, contact information, passwords, card numbers, access to accounts, etc..
Prevent your data from being stolen
Now we can protect our privacy thanks to McAfee. The main idea of McAfee Mobile Security is to protect all the data contained in a device with the Android system, whether it is a tablet or a cell phone. This app adds to the smartphone everything it needs to prevent data theft and malware: privacy protection, antispyware and antivirus.
Protect yourself with the latest antivirus, antispyware and Wi-Fi security technologies for your device.
- Scanner to verify the security of Wi-Fi connection, applications and files.
- Includes battery and memory booster and phone cleaner.
- Anti-Theft Locks the device, takes pictures of the would-be thief and prevents software uninstallation.
- Virus cleaner scans the entire system for malicious code.
- Allows adding a widget with basic security information on the main screen.
- Launches alerts if the user connects to an unsecured hotspot.
- Allows backing up contacts so that they can be recovered in case of loss.
- The smartphone app can be managed remotely from the web version.
And these are just the free features of the software. If the user is looking for more security, McAfee offers a Premium version with more interesting options such as blocking ad trackers or the use of an unlimited VPN, among many others.
What's new in the latest version
- Possibility to login with a single-use password from your email in case you forget your master password.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...