Advanced PDF reader and editor
PDF software and applications usually let us read, open, take notes and share any file in this format. PDF Reader allows us to do so but also offers us a new free-hand drawing and writing experience, in order to make the most of our creativity, even in the case of this portable file format.
It's a program to manage these files, being able to make backups, share files with other users or send documents to our storage space on the cloud. However, unlike other software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, it comes along with a series of functions aimed at allowing us to make the most of our creativity.
These are the most important functions and features that we can find in this application:
- PDF file manager and viewer.
- Highlight, underline, cross out text and make comments anywhere on the document.
- Vertical and horizontal scroll modes.
- List and grid view.
- Open files protected with a password.
- Search for keywords within the document.
- Import files from folders on other devices.
- Share files as attachments.
- Function to draw and scribble on documents.
- Storage synced with Kdan Cloud.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...