Movie and TV show streaming service
Carrrying coal to Newcastle might be a phrase that comes to mind with the arrival of Peacock TV, another on demand online movie and TV show service that arrives to add to the offer that is starting to turn into a glut, what with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO, Filmin, Disney+, Sky, and a long list of platforms where some telecommunications operators are also to be found.
The NBC streaming service
But that doesn't seem to bother NBCUniversal, which has launched this platform that offers us a large variety of audio-visual content including movies, series, and live TV channels as its main menu.
These are its main functions and features:
- Access to a wide-ranging catalog of movies from studios like Universal, DreamWorks, or Focus.
- TV series from a range of producers.
- Live TV channels that feature news, sports, music shows, or kids' content, among other things.
- On demand access to content that has already been broadcast.
- Content in Spanish provided by Telemundo.
It works in exactly the same way as other services, such as those mentioned above. Now it is up to you to check out its catalog in order to see whether it is worth giving it a go. Fortunately, you will be able to do so for free, given that there is no charge for registering (although you won't be able to watch anything until you purchase the Premium package).
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...