Disney's online and on-demand TV platform
A new actor has just landed in the increasingly saturated and tempting online and on-demand television market, and not we're not talking about any old actor. Disney has created its own streaming platform that intends to compete in equal conditions with giants of the likes of Amazon, Netflix, or HBO (whilst we wait for Apple and Google to get stuck in).
New and classic content on Disney Plus for Android
The Disney+ application for Android offers us access to a catalog of movies and series produced or participated by Disney, whether new films and shows or classic content. Thus, we can watch movies of the likes of Dumbo, Snow White, or The Aristocats but also the full Star Wars saga, Marvel's movies, or the latest Pixar and National Geographic productions.
Regarding the app itself, apart from its own functioning peculiarities, we won't find too many differences compared to other similar apps. These are some of its most noteworthy features:
- Unlimited access to content produced or distributed by Disney, including The Mandalorian.
- App profiles for kids under 7 years of age (children are never too young to become addicted to phones).
- Unlimited content downloads to be able to watch movies and shows without an Internet connection.
- Support for up to 7 user profiles and 4 simultaneous users with one account.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor bug fixes to improve content viewing.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...
Disney+ Tips & Tricks