A new actor has just landed in the increasingly saturated and tempting online and on-demand television market, and not we're not talking about any old actor. Disney has created its own streaming platform that intends to compete in equal conditions with giants of the likes of Amazon, Netflix or HBO (whilst we wait for Apple and Google to get stuck in).
New and classic contents on Disney Plus for Android
The Disney+ application for Android offers us access to a catalog of movies and series produced or participated by Disney, whether new films and shows or classic contents. Thus, we can watch movies of the likes of Dumbo, Snow White or The Aristocats but also the full Star Wars saga, Marvel's movies or the latest Pixar and National Geographic productions.
Regarding the app itself, apart from its own functioning peculiarities, we won't find too many differences compared to other similar apps. These are some of its most noteworthy features:
- Unlimited access to contents produced or distributed by Disney, including The Mandalorian.
- App profiles for kids under 7 years of age (children are never too young to become addicted to phones).
- Unlimited content downloads to be able to watch movies and shows without an Internet connection.
- Support for up to 7 user profiles and 4 simultaneous users with one account.
What's new in the latest version
- Getting ready for European release.