The profitable business of online video streaming now has a new competitor: Disney. The American company has recently joined the competition and is competing with Netflix, HBO, and Amazon with its content platform, Disney+, where there are predominant titles, which are not few and are developed under its different brands.
From the classics to the latest Star Wars movies
It is called Disney+ and in this platform, we will find the classic cartoons produced by the company and which are part of the history of cinema. But also we will find other films which have become part of its catalogs, such as everything related to Marvel and Star Wars, as well as what Pixar or National Geographic produces.
These are the main features we can find in this streaming video app:
- Unlimited access to movies and series produced by Disney.
- Unlimited downloads of its contents in up to ten different devices.
- Simultaneous streaming on up to 4 devices.
- 4K UHD and HDR video quality.
- Individualized user profiles, including profiles for kids.