Learning to play the piano can be a tortuous endeavor, involving hundreds of hours of musical theory and practice while pounding all the chords and keys. Or, it can be fun, if you add the technology of an application. That’s not to say that if you want to reach a certain elevated level you won’t have to get there by going through the classic hard-core method, because you will. But we’re just beginners getting started.
If what you are looking for is to get a few basic ideas about the piano under your belt and enjoy yourself, the APK file of the Piano app for Android looks and sounds like a very good option. The app includes a fun learning method with music lessons and games where you can practice what you have learned. However, we should mention that you only get to try it out for three days for free before you are asked to pay an annual subscription.
With this method, users enjoy access to the following features:
- Lessons for learning how to read music and play jazz, blues and classical music.
- You can play the piano using the sounds of a range of instruments: piano, grand piano, organ, accordion or the harp, among others.
- There are some nice little games for learning how to play famous songs.
- You can play on an individual or on a double piano.
- The app boasts a complete 88-key piano keyboard.