Cosplays became trendy sometime ago and that's why we can now find photo editing and enhancement applications of the likes of Pitu which, amongst other features, offers us the possibility to customize our aspect in our photos with make-up and different accessories.
Main features of Pitu
It's a camera application designed by the Chinese tech giant Tencent that's also behind other developments including PUBG. It offers us the following functions and features:
- Image editor: it comes along with different functions to embellish our images with filters, special effects, light adjustments, correction of flaws... your photos can look different in a jiffy.
- Make-up: it incorporates specific functions to embellish our facial traits. It can slim down or round up shapes, modify eyebrows or noses, change our hairstyle... or even give us a new smile.
- Collage: create collages with the photos you've enhanced in the app.
- Dress up in the app: you can dress up however you want with the cosplay function. As a schoolboy or girl, a football fan, the bride or groom at a wedding...
- Create animated GIFs with your face: create animations by recording yourself and then share the results on social networks or via your chat and instant messaging apps.
- Sticker editor: create your own stickers with the photos you've taken.
- Editor: crop, paste, rotate... carry out all the changes necessary on your images.
But not everything can be perfect in this application. It doesn't work as smoothly as it should and it comes along with too many adverts... in any case, try to download the APK and check it out for yourself if it's worth using Pitu or resorting to any other alternative.