The Chinese smartphone maker, Xiaomi, has arrived with plenty of strength on the market as one of the brands capable of offering high-performance products that can compete with other well-known manufacturers such as Samsung, Sony, LG or Motorola at a much lower price. The latter has helped it to gain a huge user base in hardly any time at all, and they've now decided to release their own launcher.
Design, speed, and lightness... its main assets
The possibilities offered by Android in terms of customization of the operating system have led to the development of this POCO Launcher 2.0, the main features of which are based on its low consumption and low weight, which makes it ideal for all users that require an environment adjusted to their needs.
These are the main features of the application:
- Organize the home screen sorting your applications as you deem appropriate, even indicating categories according to color codes.
- Carry out searches of apps receiving recommendations about those you need to use at each moment.
- Create customized groups to always find the apps you need depending on the use of your smartphone at each moment.
- Protect the privacy of your apps, hiding them from other users.
- Use your Android much faster thanks to its optimized performance and lightweight. Forget about animations and slow transition screens.