Professional large aperture and bokeh effects for your photos
Cell phone cameras are getting better and better, but they don't provide as good results as a DSLR (digital SLR camera), obviously. However, there are photo apps that allow users to retouch different aspects of photos to improve their quality. The APK file download includes an excellent aperture, focus, and blur tool.
How to take professional photos with a cell phone
ReLens is a mobile photo editor specialized in wide aperture effect and bokeh effect to give photos an authentic professional finish. Thanks to its effective and intuitive functions, it helps you to retouch any image to make it look like it was taken with an SLR camera.
It supports large f1.4 aperture, shallow depth of field and bokeh effect on smartphones.
To use this app, simply choose one of the images from the gallery. Then, the editing screen will open, with the following options:
- Aperture. It can be customized with size, flare, shape, and focus options.
- DSLR camera lenses. Choose between different lenses that add a spectacular bokeh effect.
- Depth of field. Adjust the depth of field using several options.
- Color Lab. Filters, exposure, color, HSL, and white balance.
- Crop tool. It also includes rotation, flip function, angle adjustment, and format.
And it also supports RAW format photos. All in all, this is an excellent photo editor. If you could only have one installed on your cell pohne, this would be one of the best options.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...