Instagram started off almost like an app to simply edit and enhance images with an online space where users could later share those photos. It gradually grew and became so important that it caught the eye of Facebook that ended up purchasing it and turning it into what it is today: the main social network for photos and one of the most important social media platforms in the world. Nowadays, it's used by millions of anonymous users, celebrities, and even companies.
A quick we to receive analytics about Instagram
With Reports+ Followers Analytics for Instagram any user, regardless of the use given to their profile on this social network, can receive complete analytics about their activity: who follows us, who doesn't, who has blocked us, who are our best followers... these are some of its main functions:
- Stats about the gain and loss of followers.
- Performance analytics for each publication.
- Engagement reports.
- Analyze your engagement with your fans.
- Optimize and schedule posts.
- Find out who are your best friends on Instagram.
- Find out who you follow that doesn't follow you back.
This Reports Plus app can be downloaded for free by simply getting hold of its APK file, but to be able to make use of all its functions, we need to sign up as a premium user.