Realistic driving simulator
rFactor 2 is the second part of one of the most realistic driving simulators available for PC. This game will put you in the shoes of a real race driver thanks to the realistic conception of its game engine and controls, and to some really worthy graphics using the DX9 graphical engine. You can play against the game's AI or go for the multiplayer mode to face up to other rivals on the Internet, even your own friends.
- Realistic behavior of vehicles and adapted controls.
- Different tires to choose from with different behaviors.
- Track conditions that affect driving.
- New multi-core technology to optimize our PC's resources.
- Real day cycles with light and darkness hours with the corresponding visibility changes, making use of headlights.
- The track's grip increases as we go round and round leaving more rubber on the surface.
- Be careful with the damages caused to your vehicle.
Perfectly recreated races on your PC
The game includes plenty of details, increasing the performance of the previous version. The AI has been developed to make things really hard and any minor detail can ruin your race so you'll have to pay plenty of attention. Adjust the position of the driver and the mirrors to keep an eye on your rivals, pay plenty of attention to the sound of the engine to know when you can put your foot down on the accelerator, take a look at the indicators on the LCD screens on the dashboard... rFactor 2 has all the excitement of closed-circuit races.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...