Kodi lets us bring together all the multimedia files we access from our computer in a single interface. Thanks to this media center, we will be able to listen to our music, watch videos or listen to the radio without switching applications, and it also lets us add complements from where we can access even more content.
Today, we bring you an add-on that lets the user watch hundreds of live TV channels listed by their country of emission (France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Russia, United Kingdom or the United States, among many others) and in alphabetical order to improve your search experience.
How to install Kodi Robin Hood TV
To install the Kodi Robin Hood TV plug-in, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: if you have not done so before, authorize the installation of add-ons from unknown sources from the media center configuration.
- Step 2: From the add-ons menu, select the option Install from a ZIP file.
- Step 3: Find the folder where you downloaded the file and run the installation.
- Step 4: go to the option Install add-ons from libraries.
- Step 5: Find the new Robin Hood TV library and access video plug-ins
- Step 6: In this list, access the add-on you want to install and press the Install button.