Control your home's thermostat from your phone
Smartphone use has boosted home automation and led to the design of even more efficient control systems thanks to remote control enabled by a mobile app. Emerson Climate Technologies have developed the Sensi app for their smart thermostats and with which they can be set and monitored from anywhere.
Temperature remote control from anywhere
This app works with the brand's thermostats and a WiFi connection and allows users to monitor temperature and turn on and off for maximum energy efficiency, which has an impact on your wallet and also on the sustainability of the planet.
This HVAC remote control app offers its users the following features:
- Wide-ranging compatibility with the brand's thermostats.
- Do you have to install the thermostat? The app features a complete illustrated guide that explains the process step-by-step.
- Set, change, and program the temperature of your home from anywhere in the world.
- Compatibility with devices like Amazon Alexa and Wink.
- Support for several thermostats.
- Remote keyboard locking.
- Humidity sensor.
- Fan control.
- Generate and view monthly usage reports.
- Incident notifications.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...