Touring car races organized by the FIA
Shift is one of the greatest car game sagas available for PC and its Unleashed version comes to prove so with some really stunning graphics thanks to its new engine, great playability and realistic damage and deterioration of both the track and your vehicle as laps go by. It's basically a driving simulator for Windows where you can burn wheel unlimitedly.
From the creators of Need for Speed.
Unlimited fun with Autolog
If you're a fan of the Need for Speed saga, you'll probably know the word Autolog. It's the system present in those titles to connect with your friends and play against other users in one-to-one challenges, carrying out all sorts of comparisons between drivers in order to bring an extra competitive component and more excitement to the races, allowing us to constantly keep an eye on our evolution. You can compare your driving skills to those of your rivals and see where you're wasting time whilst you can also generate specific challenges for your contacts and share photos and videos. This system has also been integrated into Shift 2 Unleashed to offer the user some extra features.
Main features of Shift 2 Unleashed
- First-person point of view directly from the driver's helmet to experience a very realistic sensation.
- Night races, a mode that's really exciting and hardly present in any other game.
- Take part in championships such as the FIA GT1 or the European GT3.
- 35 real-life and fictional tracks. Race around Spa-Francorchamps or Suzuka, or through the center of large cities.
- Real-life cars such as the Nissan GT-R GT1, el McLaren MP4-12C o el GUMPERT Apollo, and also real drivers.
- All sorts of options to pimp and customize your car, modifying aesthetical elements and improving the horsepower of your engine.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...