Skype is Microsoft's comprehensive communications platform. It appeared as a VoIP program to make video calls, but nowadays it's the successor of Messenger, also incorporating instant messaging functions.
It allows us to make video calls and conventional calls at low cost, apart from being able to exchange instant messages just like any other chat program. The majority of its features are totally free of charge, although you will have to pay for the most advanced options.
Wherever you are, wherever they are: Skype brings you closer.
You don't have to worry about the performance of your computer or your Internet connection. It runs under any circumstances, adapting perfectly to your system to offer stable and fluid output. It hardly requires any settings, you'll only have to install it among your applications to immediately be able to make use of one of the best communication products.
Features of Skype for macOS
- Free calls and video calls between users of this application.
- Calls to national and international mobiles and landlines at a low cost.
- Send SMS.
- Group calls of up to 25 people.
- Group video calls with up to 10 participants.
- Send files of any size: images, videos...
- Call forwarding system.
- Split screen, also for group video calls.
- Compatible with your Facebook contacts.
Install the best communication application at present, turn this program into the core of your entire communication ecosystem.
What's new in the latest version
- New participant button to see who's on the call.
- Adds noise suppression.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.