If we talk about a game called Stop, you probably won't know what we're on about. However, if we refer to Scattergories, that will definitely ring a bell. Yes, this is a renovated version of the board game, now adapted to Android smartphones and tablets in which you'll have to continues guessing loads of words that start with the same letter, and belonging to different categories.
A Scattergories for mobile phones.
Developed by Fanatee, the same guys that created a great hit with Letroca, in this word game you'll have to prove all your mental speed and imagination because you've only got one minute to find five words that match the topics chosen. The idea is to face up to friends or unknown users in games of 3 rounds to prove who is the faster thinker and who has the best vocabulary.
How to play Stop?
The truth is that there's not too much mystery behind the game, just download the APK installation file to your mobile device, install the game and follow these instructions to prove your mental skills to find words:
- Step 1: Choose the language that you want to use to play.
- Step 2: Choose to play against a friend or a random opponent.
- Step 3: Let the application randomly choose the topics for each round.
- Step 4: Press the green button labeled Start Game.
- Step 5: Spin the wheel to select the letter to play this round.
- Step 6: Fill in the 5 categories with a word that starts with the letter in question.
- Step 7: When you've filled them all in, slide the Stop button to stop the clock.
- Step 8: Wait to see the results and check if you've got more correct answers than your rival.
- Step 9: Repeat the process until you win 3 rounds and reach victory in the match.
Since it's a turn-based game, there's no need for the two opponents to be connected at the same time. Play your rounds and wait for the application to notify you that your rival has also had his turn. He's got four days to play, otherwise, victory will be yours.