Join letters and discover hidden words
Wordscapes APK is a fun, entertaining, and challenging crossword game where you must overcome increasingly difficult groups of levels and discover the hidden words in each panel. For this, you need to join the letters that you will find at the bottom until you complete it. And for such purpose, simply download Wordscapes Android for free.
An anagram crossword puzzle
Wordscapes APK is actually not a crossword puzzle where through definitions and with all the letters of the alphabet we form words. In each of the levels we will have a group of them (their number will increase as we overcome them) that will be the ones we have to combine to discover all the words. That is, we are facing what is called an anagram crossword puzzle.
As you move forward, the difficulty will increase, but you will also discover evocative landscapes and collect different animals. It is tremendously addictive and can be very entertaining in public transport, waiting rooms, and while waiting for someone to train your brain and improving your vocabulary. However, it is only available in English, German, and French for now.
These are the main features available once you download Wordscapes Android:
- Crossword game with more than 6,000 different levels.
- Easy and fast game that you can play by dragging a single finger over the letters.
- The levels are organized into beautiful themes with nice backgrounds: sunset, forest, desert, fog...
- It has a hint system in case you get stuck.
- It hides special bonus words.
- It includes a button to show the definition of the last word entered.
- It helps to learn new vocabulary in different languages.
What's new in the latest version
- A new feature, Wildlife: collect animals and level them up. There are 36 hidden animals.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...