In many families, Scrabble is a religion. As we all know, this word board game, which has been around for over seventy years, is played on a board with fifteen squares across and fifteen squares down. Players have to make and crosswords horizontally and vertically, while always taking into account the value of each letter and double and triple squares.
The Scopely and Mattel studio offer us a modern version of this with a range of match modes which we will be able to play online against players from all over the planet: Scrabble GO.
- Duels: quick matches between two players of the same level and where there are only five turns.
- Tumbler: anagram mode in which players have to make all the words they can from specific letters.
- Word Drop: a word search game in which letters are destroyed and replaced depending on how they are used.
- Rush: solo match on an 11 x 11 board.
- Leagues: online Scrabble tournaments which are held every week.
- Features a Practice mode for training the brain and playing faster.
There are also collectible chests and prizes to spice it all up a bit, along with a very complete stats page where players can track their own progress and get the chance to gain experience and level up by winning points.
What's new in the latest version
- New multiplayer experience for Scrabble GO.