Extend the life of your phone's battery
You've probably heard that all those applications to clean the junk files on your Android device are absolutely useless. The same goes for those that promise to save your battery but any help is welcome when it comes to extending the life of our phone.
These applications can instantly discover and repair battery consumption issues, making your phone last longer.
Every day we use our phone more and more, but the batteries seem to be getting worse and worse. So if you don't want to carry around a portable charger or rely totally on the plugs you may find on your travels, your best option is to go for a tool of the likes of Super Battery Saver for Android.
More than just battery saving
This app allows us to carry out the following adjustments to make our battery last much longer:
- Optimization: close applications that are running in the background that really don't do anything apart from wasting battery.
- Empower fast charging: helps to recharge your battery slightly faster.
- Temperature, voltage, and capacity. Analyzes and regulates the degrees of your handset.
- Shows notifications on the toolbar.
- Choose between the saving mode and the smart mode.
- You can also schedule the different modes to become active at certain battery levels.
- Clean junk files, even from pop-up notifications.
You can install the APK file on your smartphone or tablet totally free, although it comes along with adverts. If not, we can always get out of the drawer our old Nokia whose battery used to last for a week or two, although we'll have to go without WhatsApp and other amenities.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...