Our digital life, especially on the Internet, is constantly under threat. The access to the web opens an entire world of possibilities and contents to users but it’s also a matter of concern due to the continuous meddling of governments and institutions who intend to regulate its use or even other unscrupulous users. The open and safe Internet that we were promised back then is now only accessible through tools capable of protecting our digital life, as is the case with Surfshark, a VPN service that guarantees our security and anonymity and access to contents censored by enemies of free speech, amongst many other functions.
Private access to an open Internet.
Thanks to the Surfshark Windows client, we can browse the Internet safely and without any concerns, as all our traffic, whether inbound or outbound, will be encrypted. Whenever we visit any of our favorite web pages, our real location will be masked by hiding our IP address, adding an extra layer of anonymity to our browsing. Nobody will be able to see what we’re doing on the Internet and our browsing experience will be greatly improved by blocking adverts, trackers, malware and even phishing and data theft attempts if CleanWeb™ is enabled.
Main features of Surfshark
- AES-256-GCM encryption.
- Compatible with IKEv2/IPsec and OpenVPN.
- Over 800 servers distributed between more than 53 different countries.
- Available on several desktop and mobile operating systems.
- Unlimited number of devices connected at the same time.
- Create whitelists of apps and webs that shouldn’t use the VPN.
- KillSwitch to protect your data in case the service is down. This is super useful when torrenting.
- MultiHop™ functions to route your traffic through connect to several countries and make it even more difficult to be tracked.
- 24-hour assistance.
- Subscription offers with the best quality-price ratio on the market.
Your data, always safe
One of the drawbacks of these VPN services is that their legal jurisdiction varies depending on the country where they’re established. Surfshark has its headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, which guarantees the integrity of your data. In any, case the company’s policy is to not keep any logs of the activity you carry out whilst using its services.