Coinciding with the name of a British progressive rock group, here we have an add-on for Kodi for watching movies and series for free. Tempest boasts a large collection of audiovisual content which can be enjoyed absolutely free on the media center.
Content on this add-on is mainly divided into two categories: series and movies. Then, within each category there are sub-categories related to genre or year of release. All that plus the sub-categories that users choose when they sort content.
It goes without saying that the content has nothing to do with Kodi. If you are accused of watching pirated content, don't lay the blame at the media center developers' door.
How to install Tempest on Kodi?
To install the add-on you will have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: in Kido settings enable installation of add-ons from unknown sources.
- Step 2: go to the install add-ons function and select install from a ZIP file.
- Step 3: go to the folder where it has been saved and run the installation.
- Step 4: you have installed a repository, so now go to the option for installing add-ons from repositories.
- Step 5: find Tempest and click on video add-ons.
With that, you will have the add-on installed and will be able to enjoy everything it has to offer.