Apple devices usually work correctly and stably, but it does happen from time to time that we encounter a problem that affects the system. If this is the case you know that in Tenorshare ReiBoot you have a tool with which you can diagnose the problem and find a solution.
Fixes more than 150 iPhone, iPad and Apple TV problems
This software allows the user to access the recovery mode of devices that work with iOS, iPadOS and tvOS, aiding in finding the solution to more than 150 possible problems that may occur. All this while trying to safeguard the data contained in the device so that the information is affected as little as possible.
These are the main functions it offers:
- Access Recovery mode and solve any problem that may occur there.
- Solve more than 150 possible errors that may occur on the device.
- Return the system to a factory beta version without losing data or having to resort to iTunes.
- Fix problems with iTunes backups that cannot be restored.
- Fix Apple TV problems without losing data, such as getting stuck on the Apple logo screen.
Problems such as black or white screen, frozen screen, updates, backup restore or headset mode jam have potential solutions, all through a simple design interface which is easier to use than iTunes itself and that ensures the preservation and protection of your data.