Just like every four years, the best European national football teams meet up to crown a new champion. Will Spain manage to renew their title? Can France win it at home? Or will Germany be able to string together World Cup and European Championship? To follow the outcome of the tournament, there's nothing better than the championship's official app: UEFA EURO 2020.
Everything you need to know about Euro 2020, now on your phone.
By downloading this APK to your Android smartphone or tablet you can keep up with the latest news that surrounds the tournament, the players called up, information about the venues and the referees and a calendar so as not to miss out on any of the most eye-catching matches. This time around it's played in 12 cities from 12 different countries including Bilbao, Amsterdam, London, Rome, Glasgow, Budapest...
- In-depth information about the group stages and the knockout rounds.
- Live scores and standings.
- Data about the players, coaches, and referees of the tournament.
- Possibility to purchase tickets for each match.
- Videos, audios and official stats for all the games.
- All the latest news as they happen.