Modern technology allows us to all bring out our inner journalist and become witnesses of what's happening out there, broadcasting any event that we come across. One of the most successful examples is Periscope, an app associated with Twitter, that allows us to broadcast live.
In this same field, we have to mention Ustream, an Android app that allows us to create our own channel to broadcast contents and follow other users.
The app for live real-time broadcasts
Whether with our front camera to record ourselves or with the rear camera to show the world what's going on, we can broadcast live by simply creating a user registry and also interact with other streams.
These are the main features and functions of this application:
- Watch live videos and also the most recent footage.
- Keep up with all the next events.
- Broadcast live whenever you want and stream to a huge audience thanks to your phone's camera.
- Interact with the rest of users by means of surveys or chats.
- Follow all your favorite channels.
You can download the APK of the application and use it for free but in any case, you can make use of a premium version that removes all the adverts.