Do you keep sensitive content on your smartphone or tablet? Then every precaution you can take might not be enough. Increase the security and privacy of your Android with this simple tool that lets you hide certain files, such as photos, videos, and messages, from prying eyes.
Designed to hide private images and videos on your phone.
Hide your Android content
Snooping into someone else's cell phone is ugly business. But if you want to avoid surprises, a tool like Vault can save you a lot of trouble. This application lets you hide files with a simple password, as well as increase your privacy while you browse the Internet. These are its basic functionalities:
- Hide and protect images, videos and SMS.
- Block applications so that nobody can access them without your permission.
- Use a private browser and set hidden bookmarks.
- Keep a copy of your files in the cloud, including images, videos and SMS, as well as call records and contact lists.
- Keep a fake version of this app to trick snoops.
- Hide this app's icon with stealth mode and choose a password to make it reappear, so no one will know you have it installed.
- Take a picture of those who try to log in without the password.
No trace of your Internet browsing history.
If you're concerned about the privacy of your Android device and are generally cautious, this tool offers plenty of ways to help you breathe easy. Protect your information just by installing a simple app. However, some of the features (including ad removal) require a subscription to the premium version.