Recipe book full of vegan and vegetarian dishes
Vegetarian and vegan diets are becoming more and more popular and those people that go for this option already have a decent number of resources to allow them to discover and explore multiple choices when it comes to dining and eating.
Amongst the latter, we can mention VegMenu - Vegetarian and vegan recipes. As you can gather from its name, we can find loads of different recipes and instructions to prepare vegetarian and vegan dishes.
These are the main features and functions that we can find in this application:
- Search amongst hundreds of recipes.
- Choose the number of portions and automatically calculate the amounts.
- Check the nutritional values and calories to keep a balanced diet.
- Check menus for special occasions such as Christmas, New Year, Easter...
- Cooking clock to keep an eye on the cooking times.
- Section to check the best seasonal fruit and veggies.
- Unit converter to switch from ounces to grams, from liquid ounces to mililiters and from Fahrenheit to Celsius.
- Color code to quickly identify the kind of recipe.
- Possibility to make advanced searches within the app.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...