Many people ask themselves which is the best video editor for Android devices or what application do celebrities use to enhance their videos before uploading them to YouTube or other social networks. The answer is unanimous: VivaVideo - Free Video Editor. In fact, editing and creating your own stories on video is easy with this editor for smartphones and tablets with which you can turn your recordings into the stories you really want to tell.
VivaVideo is to Android what Vegas Pro is to Windows.
Considered by many as the best app to edit videos on Android
The application makes use of a series of features that both in the technical field and the creative sector make the user's work much easier. Nobody should be surprised that plenty of users want to take this APK with them to other platforms like Windows or Mac, although for the time being it's only available for Android mobile phones and Apple's iPhones.
- Edit your videos with professional tools based on WYSIWYG.
- Support for different capturing options.
- New lens emulators.
- Selfie camera with seven different lens emulators.
- Special video captures for Vine and Instagram.
- Over 200 special effects including animated stickers, filters, fonts, and transitions.
- Compatible with Giphy to use animated GIFs.
- Customized themes for special occasions: birthdays, Valentine's Day, holidays, etc.
- Tool to create slideshows.
- Collage creator.
- Powerful video editor.
- Options to share by email, on social networks, and on YouTube.
The application's options are shown on a simple interface that allows you to carry out any video edit or enhancement in a simple and quick manner. Getting to know how it works will only take you a few minutes.
This app can be downloaded for free from Google Play as well as from the App Store in the case of iOS but, unfortunately, not all its functions are free of charge. Some of its elements are included by default within the application (and that you can download without paying) but others aren't, which are the features of the Pro version: there are filters and effects that you'll have pay for if you want to apply them to your videos.
As soon as you start mucking around with this tool, you'll realize that there are hardly any applications similar to VivaVideo, so this is definitely the best option to edit videos without too many complications.