A voter should go to the polls well informed and should be able to vote responsibly and wisely. The main function of this official app developed by the Indian Election Commission is to provide a platform where Indian voters can get information, file complaints, consult election results, and learn about the details of candidates, among other functions.
Get informed before you vote
Voting is our right as free citizens in a democratic society, but it is also a responsibility. But to exercise this responsibility properly, we need to inform ourselves about all eligible options. Voter Helpline is the tool where Indian voters will find all that information needed in an election. Its main features are:
- Search the electoral roll.
- User profile registration to cast the vote after verification of the census data.
- Online form submission for registering new voters, changing district or correcting errors, among others.
- Foreigners' voting application.
- Complaints related to Indian electoral services.
- Frequently asked questions about candidates, voters, elections, and results.
- Election program consultation.
- Check and download the list of candidates for the elections.
The application aims to provide a single point of service and information to voters across the country.
Another interesting detail about this app is the amount of information that we can find in each candidate's file. In this way, we can not only check their age, address, and district, but also learn data such as their income statement and their criminal record.
If you live in India or have the right to vote there, it is essential to install this APK file on your mobile device to participate in the "Democracy Party" responsibly and conscientiously. Exercise your right as a citizen and be properly informed.