War simulation game
War games are tremendously popular in their MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) format, as proven by War Thunder, a war simulation game set during the main battles of World War II, in which planes, armored vehicles and boats play an important role.
Tanks, planes, boats... choose your vehicle and start enjoying the most realistic war simulation.
One of the best features of this war game is the accuracy with which the different units that took part in the most fearsome conflict in history have been recreated. Up to the slightest detail has been taken care of, and combat movements, piloting and firepower can be improved as we make progress in our missions.
- Online cross-platform game (play against gamers on PC, as well as PS4, Mac and Linux).
- Military units recreated with great realism.
- Offline gaming possibilities.
- Different campaigns: dynamic, historical and solo missions.
- Mission editor.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.
- The download client automatically updates the game to the latest version available.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...