The possibilities offered by Windows when it comes to handling the desktop windows are very scarce if not to say non-existent, and nowadays that it is more and more common to work with bigger screens it is necessary to have more control over the application windows with as little effort as possible, just what WindowSpace offers.
How does it work?
The main task of WindowsSpace is to activate a series of keyboard shortcuts that will allow us to change the current position of the active window on the desktop, in such a way that it will be possible to move a window by means of a quick finger moment.
What's more, WindowSpace allows you to add a series of additional buttons to the window interface of the majority of applications, in such a way that by means of the mouse it will also be possible to quickly move the windows.
Among the most noteworthy orders included in WindowSpace you will find:
- Move to the screen edge, with the possibility to align the window to any of the corners or right in the middle of one of the sides.
- Maximize downwards or upwards, expanding the size of the window in a single direction.
- Toggle to the edge, which allows us to align two windows one beside the other.
- Maximize vertically or horizontally.
- Always visible.
- Minimize to the system tray.
Therefore if you want to have a great domain about the positioning of the windows that you are using on your desktop, download WindowSpace.