Installing WinRAR is very easy; all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Step 1: once you have accessed the WinRAR page via Malavida, click the green Download button and follow the instructions until the file is in your hard drive.
- Step 2: when the file is on your Desktop or in the download folder, double click on it and authorize the program to make changes in the operating system.
- Step 3: when you do this, a program installation dialog will open. Here you can select a destination folder either by typing the route or exploring the files on your computer.
- Step 4: now click Install.
- Step 5: the installation only takes a few seconds. Once finished, a new dialog window will appear where you can link file formats to the program. It also enables you to embed the program into the contextual menus and add shortcuts to the Desktop or the Start Menu.
After you have followed these steps, WinRAR will offer you the opportunity to buy the licensed version of the program. If you choose not to do it, you can still use it for a full month, after which, you will be reminded each time you run the program that you can pay for the license. Nevertheless, you can continue to use it without a problem, even if you decide not to pay for the license.
Finally, you can run the program and access all its functions from its main interface, as well as from from contextual menus.