Word game for Android about connecting letters
Mobile word games have millions of fans all over the world hooked on these really entertaining games that can contribute towards improving our vocabulary.
Connect letter and find the missing words
Amongst the latter, we have to point out this Word Link, which is identical to dozens of other games that we can find on the Google Play Store. In other words, a screen split into a panel with empty gaps for the letters with which we'll build the words on the upper part and the scrambled letters themselves on the lower part. We'll have to swipe our fingers through them to build those words, doing so in the correct order.
Over 2,000 levels of progressive difficulty: impossible to get bored.
All in all, apart from having fun, it's a great app to improve your English vocabulary since that's the only language available in this app, as you'll realize once you download its APK. These are the game's main features:
- Really simple rules: swipe your finger through the letters to join them and make words.
- Receive special rewards with the bonus words.
- No time limits: take as much as you need regardless of your level.
- Classic graphics, just like the video games from yesteryear.
- Play offline, you don't even need a WiFi connection.
- Go back to previous levels whenever you want to share the most complicated ones with your friends.
- Get hold of free clues without needing to purchase them: just collect diamonds as you complete levels and swap them for help.
- Over 2,000 levels that don't repeat a single word.
Download this word connecting game right now and improve and learn new vocabulary whilst you play.
What's new in the latest version
- Bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...