Zen News, the news feed from Yandex
Given the sheer number of news sources to be found on the Internet, apps that help us to filter content are always welcome. Among them, we have Yandex.Zen, a news feed from Russia's Yandex with which we will be able to follow the news that most interests us.
Zen News; stay informed with Yandex
Just like other feeds, Zen will start out by offering us news from a range of media sources. As we use it more and give likes to certain articles and dislikes to others while following certain media and blocking others that fail to interest us, Zen will set about putting together a menu of content tailored to our preferences.
This news feed uses more than 1000 sources, which is why you will be able to find features and news on all kinds of topics: domestic and international politics, sport, technology, science, nutrition, economy, fashion... These are the main features that it offers:
- Follow the media that you like most.
- Share content with your contacts.
- Read content on the app or open it in your browser.
- More than 1000 news media sources.
- Select content by country and language.
- Block publications that you don't like.
- It sends news to your notifications.
- Update content manually if you want to.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...