For quite some time we're all obsessed about finding out and showing on social platforms and application everything we do, when we do it, and where we do it. And that also goes for sharing our location in real time with all our contacts so that they know where we are at all times.
For such purpose, there are different Android apps with which we can send our GPS location live that pretend to be security tools although they basically involve a violation of our privacy and intimacy. Even WhatsApp now lets us share our real-time location with any contact.
A position tracker with social functions
And that's where Zenly also comes in, a worthy alternative to Life360, Family Locator and other apps of the same nature, that dresses up of some sort of social network that allows us to know where our friends are at any moment to be able to organize get-togethers much easier.
We say that it disguises as a social network because it allows us to access a series of functions that are more typical of this kind of platform than a tracker. Not for nothing, it's now part of Snapchat:
- Find the location of your friends on a map.
- Access statistics to know how you spend more time with and where.
- Indications to get to the position of your contacts.
- Bump phones to indicate that you're with a user of this app.
- Take part in challenges with your friends.
- Control your privacy and disable the GPS tracking whenever you want.