AmpliTube is one of the leading programs in the music software industry. Specialized in the treatment of guitars and basses, IK Multimedia is the company responsible for this product, a complete acoustic treatment platform designed for string instruments.
The realism accomplished by this program when it comes to emulating the hardware equipment on which it is based is really astounding. Not only in terms of sound, but also in dynamic response.
AmpliTube 3, the new king of tone.
- Sounds based on more than 160 pieces of gear: 51 stompboxes and effects, 31 preamplifiers and amps, 46 speaker models, 15 microphones of all kinds and another 15 rack effects.
- New integrated search engine.
- Hundreds of presets ready to be used.
- Add new additional packs thanks to the program's open structure.
- VRM technology for monitoring control.
- Free positioning of dual microphones.
- Use of any external controller by taking advantage of the MIDI Learn functions.
- Configure mono and stereo signals.
- Customized environment control.
Model your sound
The sound modeling options of AmpliTube are really incredible. By means of an integrated “drag & drop” function you will be able to influence each of the signal chains with all the effects in the library creating unique combinations and chains to provide the originality that you require with some rhythm. Everything very dynamically and without any complications.
The most important hardware components on your PC
The key factor of AmpliTube is the great quality that it offers when it comes to simulating more than 200 instruments: Fender, Ampeg, Seymour Duncan, THD, T-Rex... The leading companies and their products have been faithfully recreated and are accessible from the shop, another section of the program that will allow you to increase the sounds in your library.